Health Insurance Companies: 5 Things to Look For
It's a simple fact that even some very good health insurance companies lack a few of the following 5 things. Be a discriminating health insurance buyer and make sure that the health insurance company that you choose receives a passing grade in all 5 of these areas:
1. Large, Stable Networks [If you have never heard of them before then it could be that your doctor never has either].
2. Excellent Customer Service [This should go without saying].
3. Comprehensive Policies [No Annual Caps or Limits - no indemnity policies or health discount plans unless all other alternatives are exhausted; TIP: Simply look up Discount Health Plan Warning in any major search engine and take a look].
4. Competitive Pricing [There is very strong competition amongst the "Big 3" that many other companies could have trouble competing with unless they give up ground on 1 or more of these other 4 things].
5. Claims-Paying Ability [Financial Strength] When it comes to being fully prepared why does it make sense to depend on one of the "Big 3" health insurance companies: United Healthcare, Aetna, or Humana? Aren't there some other good companies out there? The answer is, "Yes, there are many good health insurance companies out there with great people working for them." However, in all practicality almost all people will find the best policy from one of the "Big 3" health insurance companies: United Healthcare, Aetna, or Humana. The "Big 3" are all very strong in each of these 5 areas. Again, there are many other good companies out there but a health insurance company must be strong in each of these 5 areas to truly be a health insurance company that your family can depend on for years to come.Compare Health Insurance Quotes
Travel Insurance Brokers Articles
Travel Insurance Brokers Books
Travel Insurance Brokers